[Cam-pm] Meetings

Robbie Bow robbiebow at gmail.com
Wed Mar 4 14:31:03 PST 2009

Nice to see all who were there last night. We managed to avoid the "P"
word until 9:45, and discussed, amongst other things, phosphorous
bombs in greenhouses, suicidal ice cream vendors, dodgy air plane
landings, the liveries of various riot police, head-height cat flaps
and botched custard pie attacks on the Australian Prime Minister.

Two useful-ish things I remember were, Adam suggested we have a
bio-sciences oriented tech meet sometime. If anyone has a venue, do
tell and we'll get the great and the good to speak and show and tell
the ways Perl can make bio-informatics fun*. The other thing was how
to set the date of the next social, which, boiled down to the next
working day in the next month. This month was Tueaday 3rd. Next month
with therefore be Wednesday 1st. That way everyone gets to miss a
meeting due to other commitments.

With that in mind I've made the attached module that will tell you
when the next meeting is. Hell, I might even put it on CPAN sometime.

Cheers

Robbie

* Actual facts might not be included in that statement.