[Buffalo-pm] Updates: New Site and Future Meetings

keith tarbell ikeith at earthlink.net
Wed Mar 9 14:24:53 PST 2011

I will second the motion for Buffalo Lab, a makerspace (or hackerspace, for those comfortable with that term), even if a bit self-serving.  I also second the motion for Last Tuesday (Buffalo Lab member meeting is 4th Tuesday, but little conflict in terms of time or space when they coincide).

I can't compete with free food, but we could set up a barrel in an empty lot, throw some pallets in and make a fire, cook some beans (in a can, use my P-38) ... good times!
</keith>