[Buffalo-pm] Updates: New Site and Future Meetings

Mike Canzoneri mikecanzoneri at gmail.com
Tue Mar 8 12:32:52 PST 2011

All,
There are a couple of things we spoke about at the last meeting that
need to be vetted on the list.

First, we have moved the site from the default location to a Blogger
site.  This will make it easy for us to allow multiple people to
update the site, provide a feed of content, and provide any other
modern web features that static html pages do not offer.  Check out
http://buffalo.pm.org to see it.  We will add some more content soon.

Second, we have been having the last few meetings at the local
Hackerspace (Is it Makerspace yet?) and have become painfully aware
that the local PHP meet-up is at the same time and place.  So I would
like to propose that we move to a different evening (or even morning)
than the second Tuesday of the month.  If anyone has thoughts on a
location besides the Hackerspace feel free to mention that as well.
Synacor has offered to host and provide food if we are interested.
Feel free to offer up some thoughts and we will try to pick a time
that works for as many of us as possible.

Thanks,
Mike Canzoneri