[Buffalo-pm] Meeting Location/Day

Mark Deazley mdeazley at krystalmonolith.com
Tue Nov 17 13:38:31 PST 2009

I would like to meet up with the local PM crew... The location for
repeated meetings being near an expressway is my biggest preference. But
the day of week and week of month is also important as to avoid
conflicts with existing meetings...

WNYLUG is second Wednesdays, next is Wed, Dec 9th.
WNYRUBY is second Thursday, next is Thur Dec 10th.
WNYCOMSOC general meeting is fourth Tuesday, next is Tuesday Nov 24th.

How about sometime in the third week of the month, middle of the week?

Another suggestion is to become a Perl SIG under WNYCOMSOC or
Hackerspaces. IMO, this would increase attendance.

MJD