[Buffalo-pm] Hackerspace

James E Keenan jkeen at verizon.net
Wed Dec 2 15:30:19 PST 2009

On Dec 2, 2009, at 7:48 AM, Mark Deazley wrote:

> Feeling gregarious, I visited the Hackerspace last night to meet
> the PHP group.

I didn't know you had a Hackerspace in Buffalo.  I encourage you to
support it because, AFAICT from the net, we don't really have a
similar space in New York City!

I searched its location.  Is the Larkin Building one of those large
loft buildings you see on the north side of the Thruway as you drive
into town?  If so, there's a chance it's the building in which I
worked in a factory making microscope slides in early 1973.

jimk