[Buffalo-pm] agenda item Re: November Meeting :: Introduction To Parrot

keith tarbell ikeith at earthlink.net
Fri Nov 2 16:05:00 PDT 2007

Dan -
Could we also revisit the issue of a locally developed open source project?  The response to my CRM proposal was rather limited (Thanks, Jim).  Of course, it was summer time ....

So maybe 10-15 minutes to discuss other possible projects?

Also, I'd like to poll the Buffalo-pm list members to find out the degree of interest in such a project, any project. Please reply to me with some kind of response (OK, I know that was the wrong thing to ask for!), something like "Yeah, yeah, I'm interested, sign me up" or "Naw, don't care" or anything that would indicate your level of interest or disinterest.  And for all the non-responders, you'll be counted as "Not interested."

</keith>