[Buffalo-pm] May Meeting - Lightening Talks

DANIEL MAGNUSZEWSKI dmagnuszewski at mandtbank.com
Wed Apr 19 14:42:12 PDT 2006

Mongers,

Last night we decided on having lightening talks for our May 16th
meeting. I will have a place up shortly for people to sign up with their
topics. This will be good for everyone, as we will cover a wide range of
topics (both advanced and beginner).

If you are unfamiliar with lightening talks check out:

http://perl.plover.com/lt/lightning-talks.html

For those of you who were at the meeting last night, I know there was a
lot of information outside of the Perl domain. If anyone is interested
in reading up on the different things I talked about, then they can
check out some of the sites that I have used during my research:

http://www.perl.com/pub/a/2004/08/31/livecode.html

http://www.toplap.org

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Computer_generated_music

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Live_coding