[Buffalo-pm] Using a C API with Perl...

Richard Dice rdice at pobox.com
Sat Apr 8 06:29:16 PDT 2006

Depending on the complexity of the C API, Inline::C might not be able to
cope with it.  If that's the case you could try using SWIG instead.
It's a C/C++ API -> many language binding toolkit, which in the case of
Perl actually has the ability to generate "perl Makefile.PL" style modules.

http://www.swig.org/
http://www.swig.org/papers/Perl98/swigperl.htm

Cheers,
Richard