[Brisbane-pm] Greetings from a new member.

Bun-Rith Lim bunrith.lim at gmail.com
Sun Feb 3 18:59:54 PST 2013

Hello Perl Mongers,

I've just joined the Brisbane mailing list and would like to introduce
myself to the group.

I am a software developer who is new to the Brisbane scene. I've just moved
from Sydney late last year and have been enjoying the change of environment.

I've been using Perl scripts the various things for most of the past 10
years. Nothing too fancy or complicated as my main diet consists of C/C++.
I enjoy using Perl 5 due to it's versatility and speed of development. I've
not used Perl 6 yet and will give it a go one of these days.

Hope I'll be able to contribute to the discussions and possibly meet some
of you.

Cheers!
Bun-Rith