[Brisbane-pm] Brisbane Perl Mongers activity

Damian James damian at eidsvold.net
Tue May 20 01:11:46 PDT 2008

Hi All,

This is a bit of an "is there anybody out there?" message. I note
there are 73 current subscribers to this list, and I'm not getting
bounces. I do see names of some people who definitely don't live in
Brisbane (hi Randal!) but there are plenty for an active group, if
people were inclined to have one. Hence this is also a call for
information about what people would like done with the group, if
anything. Would you come to Perl oriented technical events? Would you
be interested in giving a talk at one? Would you come to social events?

I'm not sure how much I can volunteer to do, presumably like everyone
else here things have been insanely busy for me for a long time, but
I can volunteer a venue close to town (on the RBWH campus), and I'm
sure a bare minimum of things could in fact happen. But that depends
on there being interest out there. So... over to you :)

Cheers,
Damian