[Brisbane-pm] coming to your town after SAGE-AU

David Bussenschutt David.Bussenschutt at qmtechnologies.com
Mon Jun 11 16:19:29 PDT 2007

Hi everyone!

Firstly:
/me unlurks too!

Secondly:
Randal, I'm in charge of about 14 perl programmers here at QM, and at least a few of them would like to meet you and hear what you've go to say !

Thirdly:
Sarah, If you don't have a problem with maybe a 1/2 dozen or so more perl programmers, I think I can get that many to come too.  I guess Wed 1st Aug sounds like it's the go - Time and place?  (If that number is a problem let me know! - I can sponsor pizza if it helps?)

Finally:
Randal, don't underestimate Anthony's ability to "not explode" :-)  Background:  I occassionally teach a course I call "Intro to Perl" (ie 3 times!), and am a senior perl resource at QM.   Anthony taught me just about everything I know about perl (starting in about 1999 I think!) .... and I think he's forgotten more than I ever knew! :-)  Bright!

David Bussenschutt
IT Business Systems Manager
QM Technologies QLD
work: David.Bussenschutt at qmtechnologies.com