[Brisbane-pm] Last Reminder: PerlMongers event tomorrow evening

Sarah Smith Sarah.Smith at trolltech.com
Mon Jul 30 22:51:00 PDT 2007

Hi Folks

LAST REMINDER:
    Print this one out and we'll see you all there tomorrow evening!

Here's an official invite to a PerlMongers get together:

    When: Wed 1 August 2007, 6:00pm
               Room will be available from 5:30 so feel free to arrive
               early and relax.

    Where:Trolltech, Lvl 1, 53 Brandl St
                Brisbane Technology Park,
                Eight Mile Plains

    What: Presentation by Randal Schwartz approx 6:15-7pm

              General get together with beer, wine, finger food,
              and pizza afterwards,

    Sponsors:
              Trolltech, and QM Technologies

    Directions:
               by car, come southbound on Logan Rd from the intersection
               with Miles Platting Rd, and take the first left after the
               service station.  By bus, take the 111 from the city to eight
               mile plains, walk (approx 10 minutes) along Miles Platting
               and turn down McKechnie Drive.

http://www.zoomin.com.au/australia/qld/brisbane/eight+mile+plains/brandl+street/53/

     Help:  Contact me, Sarah Smith, cell +61 416 045 401
                  (or locally 0416 045 401)

Rgds,
--
Sarah Smith BSc MACS