[Brisbane-pm] Next meeting - 22nd August ?

sarah sez at storybridge.org
Mon Jul 25 02:19:52 PDT 2005

Jacinta Richardson wrote:

>G'day Brisbane PMers,
>
>Paul Fenwick is visiting Brisbane for training purposes and would love to meet
>up with you all.  If anyone can suggest a good pub or vegetarian friendly
>restaurant, that would be superb.  If it's possible to arrange someone or
>somewhere with a data projector then Paul would love to give a presentation on
>Web Development with Perl or Starting a Business or Perl Security.... (or all
>three if you want to listen to him all night long).
>
>So, he'll be around on the 22nd of August.  Anyone interested?
>
>All the best,
>
>	Jacinta

I can probably arrange some or all of the above, barring other offers.

Presentation: I'd be interested in the Security one, my work might be
interested in the Web one
Data projector: again work may well be able to oblige
Venue: hmm, well my work - will have to check with Boss, alternatively
hijack the DP and do it at my place - seats around 10 people.
Vego friendly restaurant - kookaburra cafe -
http://www.kookaburracafe.com.au/
Good pub:  the Normanby - handy to town, etc etc