[BNE-PM] Beer anyone ?

Mike Bissett paran01d at operamail.com
Wed Oct 2 00:01:05 CDT 2002

Anybody fancy getting together for a drink or two ?

Geordie and myself think this is a good idea for say
wednesday next week at the city rowers were they had
rather good 2for1 premium beer offers last friday. Its
located opposite the end of charlotte st/eagle st
overlooking story bridge, they do food as well.

Please speak up if the times arent good for you so we can
try arrange a good time for all (alternate event etc). I
suggest we use the meeting to all have our say about where
we want the PM group to go.

I promise this time that non of my family members will be
sick on tables..... but if theres a 2 for 1 corona offer i
cant vouch for geordie..

Please bring a rolled up newspaper (not courier mail).

See ya

MikeB

Download the FREE Opera browser at www.opera.com/download/

Free OperaMail at http://www.operamail.com/