[BNE-PM] [brisbane-perl] Welcome to Brisbane Perl eGroup

Tony O'Hagan tohagan at opcom.com.au
Mon Nov 15 00:39:01 CST 1999

Hi,

> How about someone cooked up a quick voting page somewhere?

I've just setup a voting spot at eGroups.  This web based email list server has some other goodies you might also enjoy such as chat/downloads/calendar/links/polls (for voting) etc.

Cheers,
Tony O'Hagan

P.S.  I hope I'm ruffling too many feathers by setting up this eGroup.
I just thought we could so with some more facilities like voting.
I'm happy to handover moderating to someone else.