[BNE-PM] A meeting?

Ramon Buckland r.buckland at qut.edu.au
Fri May 7 01:44:55 CDT 1999

Irish Pubs for me are great .. Times are flexible ..  (evenings not too much)

--
Ramon Buckland, System Administrator, Facilities Support Services
Phone: 07 3864 1289  Fax: 07 3864 1823 Mobile: 0414 27 1289 (x6070)

Your mouse has moved. Windows must  be restarted for the
change  to take effect. Reboot now? [ OK ]  - Author Unknown