[BNE-PM] Re: Perl compiler

Andrew Wild andrew at intervations.com.au
Thu Jul 29 06:28:51 CDT 1999

Diggy Tim wrote:

> I have a quick question...
> Or, does anyone know how to make the perl to c compiler work properly??

I have had it working correctly (perlcc in Perl 5.005_03), BUT, it does
not correctly import 'used' modules. Hence, if you have any use
statements in the perl code you wish to compile, it probably won't work.

I have been told that this is fixed in the next version of Perl - 5.6.
If your desparate, you can grab the latest developer release of perl, as
in that perlcc should work with used modules.

Cheers, Andrew.

--
Intervations - Innovative Internet Solutions
http://www.intervations.com.au