[Brazosvalley-pm] Welcome to the group

Jeremy Fluhmann jeremy at msc.tamu.edu
Tue Mar 28 14:24:38 PST 2006

Hello Everyone!

I want to welcome the new members to the list.  It looks like we have
about 10 members on the list now and I'm glad that each of you joined.
As you can probably tell from the website, the group is still working on
getting established.  If anyone is unfamiliar with Perl Mongers, some of
the other groups around typically meet on a monthly basis and have
social gatherings at various times.  Some of the groups' monthly
meetings (or however often) are technical and usually cover a topic that
the group is interested in, such as Template Toolkit, comparison of
GUI-toolkits for Perl, LWP, Perl 6, etc.  I'm open to however the group
would like to operate.  If people would like to have some social
gatherings at first to get to know everyone and see what topics we want
covered in the technical meetings, then let me know.

If anyone has any suggestions for anything, please feel free to share.
I'm trying various techniques to get more people to join.  If you know
of anyone that might be interested in being a part of the group, please
direct them to the list.  Again, welcome and I look forward to meeting
everyone!

Jeremy Fluhmann
Programmer/Analyst
Memorial Student Center
Texas A&M University
979-845-8893
jeremy at msc.tamu.edu

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential. If you
are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any
disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of the contents of this
information is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail transmission
in error, please notify me by telephone or via return e-mail and delete
this e-mail from your system.