[Brazosvalley-pm] Bringing YAPC to Houston

Jeremy Fluhmann jeremy at msc.tamu.edu
Wed Jun 14 14:24:58 PDT 2006

Okay everyone, the bid proposal to bring YAPC::NA 2007 to Houston is
about to take off.  We've been gathering information and putting it on
the YAPC Houston wiki at http://yapchouston.org/wiki/wiki.cgi.  The
password to edit is: halpc

The Houston group is considering getting a joint meeting together for
July (July 11th).  I'm trying to get a sense of who all would be able to
attend.  Their meetings are held at HAL PC
(http://www.hal-pc.org/map.html), but I'm not sure if the joint meeting
would be there or somewhere else.  Please let me know via the list if
this is something that interests you.  Also, please feel free to add to
the YAPC Houston wiki.  No matter how big or small, your help with YAPC
Houston is greatly appreciated!

Jeremy