[Boulder.pm] Roll call?

DeAndre Carroll deandre at deandrecarroll.com
Tue Aug 21 21:55:41 PDT 2012

  I'm in complete about the cookbook. One of the best Perl books I've
ever read and really kicked my knowledge of how Perl works into full
gear. Once you get past some of the examples in there, I'd recommend
Effective Perl Programming (http://www.effectiveperlprogramming.com/) to
learn more about modern day, idiomatic Perl.