[Boulder.pm] Roll call?

Walter Pienciak wpiencia at thunderdome.ieee.org
Wed Aug 8 12:30:24 PDT 2012

On Wed, Aug 08, 2012 at 08:33:10AM -0700, Dave Gray wrote:

> Been a long-time lurker, just moved back to Boulder from Denver, and
> would like to get some more technical interaction going on. Are the
> people who organized things in the past still around? Maybe we could
> team up with http://boulderhackerspace.com/about/ for a place to meet,
> which is another thing I've been curious about.
>
> Dave

I'm nominally the contact/leader for the group, and years ago
went to a "group (non)?activity is what it is" profile with the
group.  It's been quiet with pockets of discussion or activity as
various people had something to ask/say/offer.

If someone wants to take a go at firing this beast up, I say, Go
for it.  The one thing I'd ask if someone wants the group
leadership is a commitment to stick around and not become
unresponsive to the occasional inquiries that will come in from
offlist (typically from the Mothership or re membership).

Walter

--
Walter Pienciak
Senior Manager, Standards Technology Solutions, IEEE Standards Association

w.pienciak at ieee.org    http://standards.ieee.org/people/w.pienciak/
+1 303 527 0934