[Boulder.pm] Enterprise design patterns in Perl

DeAndre Carroll deandre at deandrecarroll.com
Fri Aug 13 08:53:16 PDT 2010

Hi Boulder Perl Mongers,

Can anyone recommend a good resource for enterprise design patterns in
Perl? I'm engineering a system using a/an MVC architecture without an
established frame work. Within that I have established a data access
layer and a business logic layer. I'm looking for a good architectural
pattern that allows for authorization on the execution of each business
process by a user. Is there a better way to do this (still without using
a framework such as Catalyst - don't want the overhead)?

Sincerely,

DeAndré Carroll