[Boulder.pm] Denvery Guy Wants His Perl Mongers Meeting Fix

Brennen Bearnes bbearnes at gmail.com
Tue Oct 20 16:30:12 PDT 2009

On Tue, Oct 20, 2009 at 5:22 PM, Alex Viggio <aviggio at bivio.biz> wrote:

> Not to second a vote against our office, but I too would love to
> check out SparkFun if it were available for a meetup.

Well, I just talked to Nate (our CEO), and he's very much cool with
the idea. Said he'd be happy to give a tour and/or answer questions.
Nothing especially Perl-related about this, unless someone wants to
do a presentation on interacting with Arduino in Perl or something
along those lines (anybody doing this sort of thing?), but I can sure
put something together.

-- Brennen Bearnes
bbearnes at gmail.com
http://p1k3.com/