[Boulder.pm] Denvery Guy Wants His Perl Mongers Meeting Fix

Charles Hutchinson chutchin at geekboi.org
Tue Oct 20 15:32:53 PDT 2009

2009/10/20 Devin Austin <devin.austin at gmail.com>

> Well, you all have my vote to meet up for talks and such if in fact there
> is interest.
> -Devin

BLUG has a weekly hacking society meetup in southern Boulder every Thursday
where Thursday != 2nd Thurday of the month.  They are code agnostic but
there is at least one perl coder (VERY loose definition of the term) that
attends regularly in the darker colder months.

http://hackingsociety.org/

Charlie

--

Stephen Leacock<http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/s/stephen_leacock.html>
- "I detest life-insurance agents: they always argue that I shall some