[Boulder.pm] Dynamic Language Rumble Tonight

Jim Baker boulder-pm at jim-baker.com
Wed Dec 20 12:37:28 PST 2006

Tonight the Front Range Pythoneers is holding a special meeting I'm
dubbing the Dynamic Language Rumble. We're inviting Mongers, Rubyists,
and our very own Pythoneers to join the fun ;)

(This is motivated by the Boulder-Denver Ruby Group canceling their
meeting tonight, but since we readily could, we've decided to still meet
tonight at the Perl bastion known as bivio Software.)

Here are the meeting specifics:

    * /Format: /OpenSpace. We originally were going to have demos on
      concurrency support in IPython and Churchill Navigation's earth
      rendering engine. This may or may not happen, given the weather.
    * /Status/: *Always on!*
    * /Time/: 6-8 PM - or even longer
    * /Location/: bivio Software, Inc. <http://www.bivio.biz/>, 28th and
      Iris. Above Hair Elite in Suite S. Google Maps link
      <http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&q=2701+Iris+Ave.,+Boulder+CO&ie=UTF8&z=15&om=1&iwloc=A>

It goes without saying, please stay safe. But enough of us live nearby
that it should be not a problem coming in, especially by snowshoe or XC
;). This may even apply to Walter, although it's a bit of a trek for him.

- Jim