[Boulder.pm] Higher-Order Perl, Monday 8p

Lewis, Donald G donald.g.lewis at lmco.com
Tue May 3 10:31:50 PDT 2005

Thanks, Rob. You asked about the Optimist organization and I did not
give an adequate answer. Optimist Clubs are volunteer community service
organizations primarily but there is a socail aspect as well.

For instance, the Boulder Breakfast Optimist Club is meeting tomorrow
morning at the Spice of Life (Flat Irons GC) for breakfast (no cost to
you all). We will have a speaker continuing our programs on hearts (we
have had a number of our members with heart attacks. Our program will be
Gaea Shaw who has written a book "Dying to Live: From Heart Transplant
to Abundant Life."  She is a true Optimist. You can just stop by at 7AM
for breakfast and the program if you like. The website I maintain is
http://www.optimistcowy.org. I did not create the original version and
want to completely revamp it using Perl. The server is located in my
home, maintained by my step-son Phil Miller.

Don Lewis
District Foundation Representative
Webmaster
CO-WY District, Optimist International