[Boulder.pm] Higher Order Perl book reading?

Jonathan rise at knavery.net
Thu Apr 7 01:33:07 PDT 2005

I picked up a copy of HOP tonight at the Cherry Creek Tattered Cover.
I don't know if they've got anymore left, it might be worth a call for
anyone who's looking.  I've also talked to the Boulder Barnes & Noble
(I miss the Softpro up here!) and they're ordering several copies, it
should be there in a few days.

So far it's a great book, plenty of cool techniques and explanation.
The closest thing I can find to a blemish is that my favorite iterator
technique (overloading <> for an object) seems to be largely skipped,
but I may have missed it.

--
Jonathan Conway                                                rise at knavery.net