[boulder.pm] OT Help with procmail

LZ zeb at utalk.org
Sun Mar 17 20:24:54 CST 2002

Hello boulder-pm-list,

My first post here since joining in '99 when I thought I'd
get into the tech field, not. But I've enjoyed the list, so
I've hung around, and the hikes sound great!

I've rcv'd the below with a 123k attached file 7 times,
times two to another old ISP address since 10 Mar all with
another address in the rfc header. My ISP
replied with a form letter when I asked them for help, set
up a .procmailrc file with the from address to block. It
seemed to work, nothing since 14 Mar until today.

Is there problem in my procmail file? <G> Likley, I hope.

This is what I have in the .procmailrc file on my user page:

::
^From: .*<rdquest12 at microsoft.com>
/dev/null

That is not working. Taken from the web page, C c C v,
should it be on one line? :: in line? ??

As long as I got your eye, I'm setting up a DVD recording
system and have a NTFS ? for sector size on a 80g data
drive. 512 to 64k is availiable in w2k. Any thoughts?

Into large cold frames now,
zya at the farmers market,

 --
Best regards,