[boulder.pm] file handle and pipe

Luke Palmer fibonaci at babylonia.flatirons.org
Sat Jun 29 01:20:06 CDT 2002

On Sat, 29 Jun 2002, j davis wrote:

> syntax was just a little off
>
> open(MAIL, "|/usr/sbin/sendmail jd\@taproot.bz");

The parentheses are all you changed?  This should not make a difference. I
ran a test on it and it does the exact same thing. In fact, Deparse
deparses to it without parentheses....

What version are you running?
Mind attaching me the source so I can have a look at this oddity. If
nothing else, you've found a bug that I can patch :)

Luke