[boulder.pm] Re: boulder.pm, short notice, social event?

Rob Nagler nagler at bivio.biz
Mon Jan 28 20:16:56 CST 2002

> Does he hate Ethiopian food and would prefer Falafel King?

More importantly, does he want to share a bowl with people eating
with their hands whom he may have never met?   It's never been
an obstacle for me, but then I live in Boulder and like driving
in wintry conditions in rental cars. ;-)

BTW, Walter and I were collaborating in line at Costco and he reminded
me that I forgot to mention the new mailing list: