[boulder.pm] Re: boulder.pm, short notice, social event?

Walter Pienciak walter at frii.com
Mon Jan 28 16:42:49 CST 2002

On Mon, 28 Jan 2002, Rob Nagler wrote:

> > > sometime this week, except for wednesday night, where I'm driving down
> > > to denver to present a Perl6 talk for the denver.pm folks.
>
> How about Thu night?  Could also do Tue.
>
> Rob

Okay, collating responses so far:

Thursday seems marginally better than Tuesday.
Ethiopian food seems good.
Randal is perhaps unsure of his rental's roadworthiness in wintry
conditions.  (The weather forecast calls for snow Wed/Thurs.)

I think a lot of this we can leave up to Randal to pick and choose.
Does he want some socializing Tuesday, Thursday, both?  Does he
hate Ethiopian food and would prefer Falafel King?  Would it make things
easier for him to be picked up in Longmont?  (At least a few of us
live a bit up the Diagonal.)

Eh?

Walter