[boulder.pm] meeting?

Keanan Smith KSmith at netLibrary.com
Thu Aug 29 12:16:01 CDT 2002

Hmm, preferably (for me) on a wednesday or friday afternoon, resturaunt
would probably be the best choice, I guess ;)

-----Original Message-----
From: Walter Pienciak [mailto:walter at frii.com]
Sent: Thursday, August 29, 2002 10:47 AM
To: boulder-pm-list at happyfunball.pm.org
Subject: [boulder.pm] meeting?

Hi,

It's 2002, so I guess we ought to have a meeting.

Any preferences for place/day/time?  (We have used restaurants, the
CU UMC, and SoftPro in the past.)

Any offers to speak for 5+ minutes on a Perlish topic of your choice?

I also received a small box of goodies from SAMS Publishing yesterday
that I need to distribute (nothing amazing, but a few books, including
the mod_perl Developer's Cookbook, for reading/review).

Walter