[boulder.pm] environment vars from a cgi script

Salvador speralta at peakpeak.com
Tue Apr 23 09:49:49 CDT 2002

Does this illustrate what you are looking for?

#!/usr/bin/perl

if ($ENV{'REQUEST_METHOD'} eq 'GET') {
         @pairs = split(/&/, $ENV{'QUERY_STRING'});
} elsif ($ENV{'REQUEST_METHOD'} eq 'POST') {
         read (STDIN, $buffer, $ENV{'CONTENT_LENGTH'});
         @pairs = split(/&/, $buffer);
} else {
         print "Content-type: text/html\n\n";
         print "<P>Use Post or Get";