[boulder.pm] Fwd: Mojo in book

Walter Pienciak walter at frii.com
Thu Sep 20 13:40:08 CDT 2001

On Tue, 18 Sep 2001, Justin Simoni wrote:

> A Perl program I developed is getting featured in a book! I'm pretty
> stoked, this is one to show the parents:
>
> "look guys, see what came from staying up all night during highschool?'
>
> justin.
>
> s k a z a t - http://skazat.com

Hi, Justin,

I suspect eveyone on the list is like me -- having spent the last
week taking news and info, I'm now alternating between 1) trying
to dig back into work and 2) getting away from information feeds.

This is great news.  It must be very gratifying to see your
idea and effort get some wider recognition!

Walter