[boulder.pm] Apache Kills Me

skazat jsimoni at totalsite.com
Tue May 29 23:01:03 CDT 2001

hey everyone,

It keeps raining at exactly 2:30 everyday, has anyone else noticed this?

This is a somewhat Apache/CGI related quesiton  but here goes,

is there a way to trap a kill signal from apache when a CGI script runs for
too long? All I want to do is write a nice die statement of my own when this
happens. right now, I get 'Something's Wrong' in the error logs and that
doesn't help much.

This should be pretty simple, but I don't know what signal to look for. Any
ideas?

--
justin simoni!                                             http://skazat.com

We NEVER clean the toilet, Neil! That's what being a student is all about!
No way, Harpic! No way, Dot! All that Blue Loo scene is for squares. One
thing's for sure, Neil. When Cliff Richard wrote "Wired for Sound", no way
was he sitting on a clean lavatory! He was living on the limit, just like
me. Where the only place to put bleach is in your hair!
-Rick, from "the Young Ones"