[boulder.pm] incoming message from the big giant head?

Jim Baker boulder-pm at jim-baker.com
Tue Jan 30 18:23:31 CST 2001

I just got back from the hiking, and I must say this is a very enjoyable way
to spend some time and do even a little professional sharing and
brainstorming.  I got some useful feedback from Jonathan on a problem I'm
working on (solution: use feedback!); and Walter introduced me to the 3rd
Flatiron trail, which is a very nice hike.

Thanks!

- Jim