[boulder.pm] Why Ruby Redux (Ruby UG meeting)

Walter Pienciak walter at frii.com
Thu Apr 26 16:09:40 CDT 2001

On Thu, 26 Apr 2001, rise wrote:

> If the rather abortive discussion a while back piqued anybody's interest,
> there's a Ruby user's group meeting in Boulder tonight[1].
>
> 	Unnamed Boulder(ish) Ruby User Group[2]
> 	6:30 PM MDT Thursday, April 26 2001
> 	BookEnd Cafe (on the Pearl Street Mall next to the Boulder Bookstore)
>
> [1] Why yes, this is the opening salvo of the revolution.  The running dog
>     Capitalist Lackeys of the IEEE will be first against the wall[3].
> [2] For small integer values of group.
> [3] Actually, with Walter that's probably "first up the wall".

Hey, Comrade,

Isn't Ruby a synonym for Red?

In any case, I'm far too busy manipulating world events as the
Master Puppeteer to take umbrage at your clumsy thrusts.

[sneer]

A deft turn of the wrist and you are parried, and I go back to my
coffee and Usenet.

Heh.

And speaking of up the wall, my season officially opens Friday,
no so coincidentally with the end of Alison's Fairview soccer
season.  I regain my car, a babysitter, and my sanity[1].

Walter

[1][2] For my value of sanity.
[2]    This is not the Scary Devil Monastery.