[boulder.pm] the full moon is uppon us

Walter Pienciak walter at frii.com
Tue Sep 12 08:09:36 CDT 2000

On Mon, 11 Sep 2000, rise wrote:

> > Jason says Tuesday is NG.  Would it be better or worse if we tried
> > to do this on Wednesday?  or will that disqualify others?
>
> Any day Tuesday through Thursday is fine with me.

Okay, then,

Let's take a leisurely hike up Mt. Sanitas on Wednesday.  We'll meet
at 7 PM at the Mapleton Ave. trailhead.  The parking on the right
(as you come up from Broadway) will probably be full, so a little
further up on the left is a larger overflow area.

Water, light jacket (could be breezy on top), maybe a flashlight.

See you then,
Walter