[boulder.pm] Snowshoe outing/awful Perl book

Kyle Moore kmoore at trustamerica.com
Wed Nov 8 15:17:51 CST 2000

Actually, Adobe does have a FDF format. It stands for Forms Data Format
and is used when submitting form data to a server, receiving the
response and incorporating it into the form. I have personal experience
in how much the FDF toolkit sucks. I ended up writing the stuff myself
rather than using the toolkit.

--

----
Kyle Moore