[boulder.pm] &read_mail if ( $preIPO_opportunity eq "get rich " );

William Atkinson CWA at DISC.com
Thu May 4 15:57:34 CDT 2000

Isn't the purpose of this list to promote Perl?  If so, what better
promotion than to say you can get a job with these skills?

IMHO, job postings on the list, as long as they are relevant, and don't
drown out the other postings are useful.

Chip