[boulder.pm] Software Designer Position

Rob Nagler nagler at bivio.com
Wed Jun 14 16:10:53 CDT 2000

bivio is seeking software designers skilled in building robust,
secure, high-performance transaction processing systems using Linux,
Apache, mod_perl, and Oracle.  Visit http://www.bivio.com to learn
about our application space.

We are a small engineering team based in Boulder.  You will be
expected to work out of your home.  We supply all equipment including
a high-speed Internet connection.

Our benefits package is among the best in Boulder.  We offer
competitive salaries, significant equity, four weeks vacation, and
relocation if need be.  You will be allowed to release a portion of
your work as freeware.

You must be able to solve problems independently and quickly across
many disciplines.  Teamwork is essential.  You must be able to apply
pride of craftsmanship in an egoless programming environment. You
should have many years experience building reusable, modular systems
using object-oriented principles.

This position requires extreme responsibility.

Please send your resume (ascii preferred) to jobs at bivio.com.

Thanks for your interest in bivio,
Rob Nagler
CTO