[boulder.pm] walking web pages?

Robert L. Harris Robert.L.Harris at rnd-consulting.com
Sat Jul 1 08:51:03 CDT 2000

  This looks decent, but we need something that can be cron'd and run multiple
times from command line with output that can be logged to a file for reporting
functions, thus the reason we wanted a perl script.  The second problem is
that is commercial.  Mgmt already bought one package.  Ever have something
not capable of doing the job, period, according to the authors, you tell
mgmt who tells you to make it work anyway?

Robert

Thus spake punk ass'd mofo (yay at yaychat.com):

> http://www.segue.com/html/s_solutions/silk/s_family.htm
>

> On Fri, 30 Jun 2000, jeff wrote:
>
> > what's silk???
> >
> > punk ass'd mofo wrote:
> >
> > > you should consider using Silk for this.

> > --
> > Jeff Saenz
> > jeff at planetoid.net

:wq!