[boulder.pm] bookstore with good computer section?

Jason Wells jwells at nexdata.com
Mon Jan 31 13:09:17 CST 2000

Walter Pienciak wrote:

> Anyone have a suggestion for a bookstore with a decent selection
> of computer books -- not just the Idiot's Guides or an apparently
> random statistical sampling of all books published, good and bad --
> but the kind of selection that makes you say, "Ahh, this store's
> buyer knows the field."

Bibliotech on 16th (?) and Walnut used to be pretty good.  I haven't
been in there for a few years though.  Is it still around?

The Boulder Bookstore has a good selection of books in their basement.
I don't know if they're really in touch with the field or not, but it
seemed that they had sorted through lots of the garbage that's usually
at Barnes and Noble.

-Jason