[boulder.pm] bookstore with good computer section?

Walter Pienciak walter at frii.com
Mon Jan 31 12:49:42 CST 2000

[sigh]

I just wasted an hour driving down to the Barnes and Noble next
to Whole Foods.  They didn't have any of the books I was looking
for.  No, not true, they did have one, but it turned out that
it wasn't the book I was looking for . . . ;^)

Anyone have a suggestion for a bookstore with a decent selection
of computer books -- not just the Idiot's Guides or an apparently
random statistical sampling of all books published, good and bad --
but the kind of selection that makes you say, "Ahh, this store's
buyer knows the field."

Walter