[boulder.pm] next meeting

Zuehlke, Michael (DPRC - Denver) MZuehlke at NA2.US.ML.com
Wed Jan 26 20:58:39 CST 2000

Walter,

I would enjoy spending some time with everyone; but alas, I have to work.
:-)

Mike

	Hi,

	Let's have another informal gettogether.

	Last time, we sat in a restaurant.  This time, I'd like to lean more
	toward the folks who are near the campus.

	Next Tuesday night (1 Feb), at 7 pm, I'd like to meet in the big
common room
	near the food court area at the University Memorial Center on the CU
campus.
	It's open late, and people who want to eat can grab something from a
vendor,
	and people who want to stay and talk won't get kicked out till
midnight.

	This sound about right?

	Walter