[boulder.pm] activity on this list

Zuehlke, Michael (DPRC - Denver) MZuehlke at NA2.US.ML.com
Fri Jan 21 04:11:01 CST 2000

Walter and everyone else,

OK, must be my turn.

I am new to Perl and having a great time just trying to teach myself
some of the basics so that I can hold some semblance of an
intelligent conversation with others about it.  I saw the listed times
and days that other people want to meet but unfortunately I work
Mon. thru Thurs. Nights.  I leave home about 5:00 PM and get back
Home about 7:00 AM.  I sleep days and work nights.  (Fri. night, or
((Sat. or Sun.) (days or nights))) is good for me.  I don't know a lot
about Perl yet, but if you just want to hang out, I have a great sense
of humor.  I am willing to travel a moderate distance for a meeting of
Perl users.  Even if it is just for pie, coffee and laughs.  My desire is
to learn more about Perl but I don't want to annoy anyone with
newbie questions.  I joined this group hoping to gleen some bits of
wisdom from lurking and listening to the Perl sages.  Oh well, so
much for the lurking part.  :-)

Mike