[boulder.pm] bookstore with good computer section?

Randall Fowle bmozart at frii.com
Wed Feb 2 07:28:43 CST 2000

On Mon, 31 Jan 2000, Jason Van Slyke wrote:

> Walter,
> I too have heard that SoftPro is a good store but haven't made the personal
> investment (time/driving in town/finding it/etc) to know first hand.

I used to work down there.  It's way the heck down in South Denver near
the DTC, but they have a big selection.  Go east on Arapahoe (or take
the Arapahoe exit off I-25 and head west) then turn south on Yosemite.
As Yosemite curves there's a little strip mall on the left, and SoftPro
is in there.  They're in the Denver phone book, too.

I haven't been in Bibliotek here in Boulder, but I know it's on Walnut
Street between 16th and 17th, on the north side in the red brick
professional building.

-Randy.
amateur buildings?