[boulder.pm] tonight's meeting

Walter Pienciak walter at frii.com
Tue Feb 1 10:38:51 CST 2000

Hi,

Just a reminder:  We'll be having an informal meeting tonight at 7 pm
in the big common room near the food court area at the University
Memorial Center on the CU campus.  It's open late, and people who want
to eat can grab something from a vendor, and people who want to stay
and talk won't get kicked out till midnight.

Here are the directions, thanks to Joel Sevinsky:

> Below are links to maps of the University and Boulder. The UMC is building
> #86 and there is a parking deck #24 right next store.  It costs (I think)
> $1.25 to park after 5pm.  The meters on the street are free after 5pm but
> nearly impossible to find vacant during the semester.  The common area is
> one floor down and to the rear if you enter from the main entrance on
> Euclid.  Hope that helps.
>
> Joel
>
> http://www.colorado.edu/Directories/WebMap/
> http://www.colorado.edu/Directories/WebMap/BoulderMap.html

I'll have a laptop (with Perl -- anyone want any particular CPAN
modules on this thing?) to putter around, and the latest Perl Journal.
If you have questions, this will be a good environment to ask them.

How will we find each other?  Hmmm.  I don't have any Perl-wear.
I'll wear a white O'Reilly Open Source Conference t shirt and try to face
the entrance.  My face (albeit less worn) is on the net at
http://standards.ieee.org/people/w.pienciak/.  Sorry.  No facial tattoos of
camels or anything like that.

Hope to see a bunch of new faces tonight.

Walter