[boulder.pm] redirect stderr?

Robert L. Harris Robert.L.Harris at rnd-consulting.com
Wed Aug 9 15:31:03 CDT 2000

I put together a very simple script to run out of cron to check the
DNS to let me know when it goes nuts.  I'm trying to chase down the DNS
problem on another list (Silicon Valley LUG).  No-one seems to know
what's wrong with it.

I'm on b-lugh.  I believe I'm on sage.  blug didn't have any help either
so instead of constantly spamming the same list, i try to hit different
sources.

Robert

Thus spake Walter Pienciak (walter at frii.com):

> On Wed, 9 Aug 2000, Robert L. Harris wrote:
>

> > Nope, I wasn't auto flushing.  I won't know for a while
> > whether or not it works.  It is checking for some erattic
> > behavior in my dns.
> >
> > Robert
>
> Ah.
>
> Well, then, let us know how it goes.  The DNS problem sounds
> interesting, but . . . I suppose if you use the word Perl in
> the message it would be okay  ;^)
>
> On the other hand, there are at least 2 more-relevant Boulder
> technical lists with some high-powered admin types:
>
>   Boulder Linux Users:  http://lug.boulder.co.us/  (has a busy list)
>   Colorado SAGE:        http://www.co-sage.org/    (has a quiet list)
>
> Walter

:wq!