when to meet

Walter Pienciak walter at frii.com
Tue Sep 28 15:45:28 CDT 1999

Preferences, please!

We're talking about meeting at Case Alvarez on Wednesday
October 6, at Casa Alvarez?  But what time?  6:00?  6:30?  7:00?
later?  Can't come?  Won't come? -- whatever, please respond, so
we can figure out if Boulder.pm is viable or just a stupid idea.

Let's get this locked down so we can get an announcement out
before peoples schedules get too full.

A question came in about Casa Alvarez.  I've never been there,
but I'm told it's at 30th and Walnut, and has "great mexican
food, great margaritas, great prices, relatively easy to get
a largish table."

Walter